Fees & Medicare Rebates
Fees are based on appointment length and complexity. A list of all our fees:
Fees and rebates are subject to change without notice. Procedures such as excisions, audiograms, ECG, spirometry and vaccinations carry additional charges. For more details regarding our fees, please call our reception staff.
Repeat prescriptions may be issued to patients either during a consultation or following a phone request.
Patients requesting a repeat prescription by phone must allow 24 hours. To cover the doctor’s time in reviewing your clinical file, issue of the script and administration costs, there is a nominal charge of $20 for the to be collected or faxed and posted to a pharmacy.
Payment can be made over the phone by credit card.
If possible, please telephone before noon if a home visit is required.
Home visits are available for patients of the clinic who live within a reasonable distance of the practice and have a medical condition that prevents them attending the practice. We charge standard AMA rates, payable on the day. There is a partial rebate from Medicare.
Alternatively, after hours home visits are available in some areas through National Home Doctor Service. This is a bulk billed service for evenings and weekends. Phone: 137 425.
- a right to health care
- a right to receive safe and high quality care
- a right to be shown respect, dignity and consideration
- a right to be informed about services, treatment, options and costs in a clear and open way
- a right to be included in decisions and choices about their care
- a right to privacy and confidentiality of my personal information
- a right to comment on my care and to have my concerns addressed
Same day appointments